We never post opportunities that require a submission fee. LEARN MORE.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Testimonial time

Thanks to Paul McCormick for his kind words about the site and the 10-minute play article! We're thrilled to help new playwrights get started!
- just a note to thank you for your article "How do you write a good 10-minute play?” I am a med-tech executive, 60, who’s only arts background was raising two daughters who were dancers. As a lark I signed up for a ten week Creative Playwriting course at the American Conservatory Theater here in SF, where I was introduced to the concept of a ten minute play. I was energized and as part of my efforts to supplement the course found your article. Now I have an additional tool with which to review my work. 
Thanks
Paul McCormick
Aspiring Playwright

Blog Archive